“Una año que viene y otro que se va.” Translation: “A year that’s coming and another that’s leaving.” It sounds a lot better in Spanish. This is a cliche blog post but I don’t care. There’s so much that has happened this year that I need to be thankful for; other things that are now… Continue reading Goodbye 2013. It’s been good.
I love DIY projects and being creative. Seeing your thoughts come to life is an amazing feeling and I’ve always liked it. This Christmas, I made a few things that I loved. For my coworkers, I made little reindeers our of candy canes. I just went to Michael’s and bought the red fluffy balls, the… Continue reading Christmas Crafts
Random Person: “How are you? What have you been up to? Are you dating anyone?” That last question. That one right there. Why am I so awkward when I answer that question? Me: “Umm nope.” I’m honestly not seeing anyone AT ALL. No one who I’m occasionally texting or calling or hanging out with. No… Continue reading Dating? Online Dating? Forever Alone…
Here’s a sentimental post for you sentimental folks. I had this post in draft but decided to puclish it because my bff/roommie bought be this mug because it has my Twitter bio on it. It got my thinking of this post of the same name. My sis recently watched a movie on Netflix about the… Continue reading Live Laugh Love
A few years ago I went on a cruise with my family. One of the last stops was Conzumel, Mexico. I was really excited to go because it was my first time there and I’m half Mexican at heart. I’ll explain that in a later post. When we got there the excursion that we did… Continue reading My experience with Yoga
I must dedicate a post to the beautiful Zac Efron on his bday. You can think whatever you want, I don’t care, he’s beautiful. And here’s my Buzzfeed inspired list of why: 1. How can you resist this… 2. Look at how that sun just glistens on his perfect face causing his eyes to just… Continue reading 5 Reasons why today is the best day ever!
October is here and I thought it was necessary to welcome it. If you’re anything like me, you don’t like Fall so here’s a post to cheer everyone up.
Cool things about this month:
1. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Every year I have pink extensions put in my hair for $10 each. The funds collected then go to breast cancer research, prevention and treatment. Last night the Empire State Building also lit up in pink to raise breast cancer awareness!
2. Fall weather will probably get here soon. I know that everyone in the East coast has been enjoying this nice weather but we must be prepared for when Mother Nature decides to get all cold on us. My favorite thing about Fall is the fashion so get your sweaters ready for this weather!
3. I found this nice little list on Buzzfeed on 31 Delicious Things to Cook in October. Check it out. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! Below is my favorite! NomNomNom Cheesy goodness!!
4. Oktoberfest!!!! Need I say more? Drink up people! It ends this week so you better not miss it!
5. And last but not least. Who can forget about Halloween?!?! Don’t have a costume yet? It doesn’t matter because I don’t think anyone can beat this one.