Side note: It’s almost been a year since I’ve uploaded a blog post, which makes me sad because I like to write about random thoughts. But I promise myself that I will write more often. I’ve been meaning to write about how I’ve been able to grow my hair out. About five years ago, my… Continue reading Hair Tips: How I Repaired My Damaged Hair.
Last week, my co-workers and I dressed up as Sara, Gary and mir.i.am from Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Ew!’ skit. He release a video to the skit with will.i.am and it was epic. I was mir.i.am and I worked extremely hard to get my costume to look almost identical to the one that will.i.am wore. So there… Continue reading Best Halloween Ever!
Before Zac Efron, Derek Jeter was the only one I had eyes for. Yes, Derek was my first love. I used to have a poster in my room that said “Show Stopper”. My Dominican dad never knew what that meant. On this very sad, rainy day, I say bye to Derek. The last of the… Continue reading Farewell Captain
Imagine how excited I was when the day to go to Jamaica finally came. I decided to take a trip for my 30th birthday and booked it several months ago. I walk outside of my apartment and my parents tell me that they also booked their flight and are going. Surprise! Woohoo. It couldn’t get… Continue reading So this happened today…
I need to get better at writing weekly posts, but I’ve been so busy lately that I can’t find the energy. Anyway, it’s Valentine’s Day! You would think that being single on a day made for love would be depressing for me, but in all actuality it’s not. I’ve never really had a Valentine and… Continue reading A Bow Tie Full of Hearts
I must dedicate a post to the beautiful Zac Efron on his bday. You can think whatever you want, I don’t care, he’s beautiful. And here’s my Buzzfeed inspired list of why: 1. How can you resist this… 2. Look at how that sun just glistens on his perfect face causing his eyes to just… Continue reading 5 Reasons why today is the best day ever!
October is here and I thought it was necessary to welcome it. If you’re anything like me, you don’t like Fall so here’s a post to cheer everyone up.
Cool things about this month:
1. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Every year I have pink extensions put in my hair for $10 each. The funds collected then go to breast cancer research, prevention and treatment. Last night the Empire State Building also lit up in pink to raise breast cancer awareness!
2. Fall weather will probably get here soon. I know that everyone in the East coast has been enjoying this nice weather but we must be prepared for when Mother Nature decides to get all cold on us. My favorite thing about Fall is the fashion so get your sweaters ready for this weather!
3. I found this nice little list on Buzzfeed on 31 Delicious Things to Cook in October. Check it out. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! Below is my favorite! NomNomNom Cheesy goodness!!
4. Oktoberfest!!!! Need I say more? Drink up people! It ends this week so you better not miss it!
5. And last but not least. Who can forget about Halloween?!?! Don’t have a costume yet? It doesn’t matter because I don’t think anyone can beat this one.