October is here and I thought it was necessary to welcome it. If you’re anything like me, you don’t like Fall so here’s a post to cheer everyone up.
Cool things about this month:
1. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Every year I have pink extensions put in my hair for $10 each. The funds collected then go to breast cancer research, prevention and treatment. Last night the Empire State Building also lit up in pink to raise breast cancer awareness!
2. Fall weather will probably get here soon. I know that everyone in the East coast has been enjoying this nice weather but we must be prepared for when Mother Nature decides to get all cold on us. My favorite thing about Fall is the fashion so get your sweaters ready for this weather!
3. I found this nice little list on Buzzfeed on 31 Delicious Things to Cook in October. Check it out. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! Below is my favorite! NomNomNom Cheesy goodness!!
4. Oktoberfest!!!! Need I say more? Drink up people! It ends this week so you better not miss it!
5. And last but not least. Who can forget about Halloween?!?! Don’t have a costume yet? It doesn’t matter because I don’t think anyone can beat this one.